03 juillet, 2007

You know it's bad when...


...you vacuum the vacuum cleaner and de-soap the soap dispenser. Yeah, dire situation here folks. When I get stir-crazy, stressed, jobless or any combination of the three, I clean. If you don't already know, I'm pretty OCD and like things to have their place and stay there and for things to basically always be rangé-d. However, my OCD does not usually encompass all things involving dust and other dirtiness you can find, just that things be in order. But, today just proves my OCD rules all when I get stressed out. France, please save yourself from Captain Anal and find me a job right away!


PS-Maybe I should rethink my super hero name as it might sound a little gross?;)
PPS-As for the Bob Saget reference. If you ever watched Full House, you will remember what a clean freak Danny Tanner was. I specifically remember an episode where he was vacuuming his vacuum cleaner. Eek! I have become a dad from an iconic 90s tv show! Or maybe not...

Aucun commentaire: