18 novembre, 2007

Too funny


I saw a link for the above test on Kari's blog and thought it would be fun to try for my own blog (knowing full well, bien sur, the ridiculousness of my writing) and I was not that surprised to be awarded this...

Hahahaha...I'm so proud.

5 commentaires:

Senegal Daily a dit…

Hi Leah,

Thanks for leaving a comment. Here's the info on stats and key words in searches:

http://www.bloggingbasics101.com/101/2007/10/i-often-see-on-.html

A bientot!

- K

A Tank a dit…

hehe it's ok, i got the same score for my blog...

also, may i also mention that this is the most depressing (and boring) dimanche i have seen in a loooooong time. go away rainy cold winter!

Victoria a dit…

i'm right there with you leah!

Emily a dit…

i got junior High :S

Sophia a dit…

Hi Leah! Thanks for the comment. I actually have basketball practice on Friday so I wouldn't be able to make it but thanks for the heads-up nonetheless!