30 avril, 2007

Une recette pour vous


Ok, so this clearly is not a picture I took nor is the recipe exactly like the one I make, but I saw the limes and the pretty presentation and thought, perfect! Haha, so I wanted to make some sort of personal blogging record and post not once, not twice, but three times in one month! I also wanted to add in a lighter post as yesterday's ended on a majorly negative note. I must say I'm still feeling just about the same, but trying to distract myself from my painful head. So, without further delay, here she blows(sorry in advance for the shite french and lack of accents, but I'm lazy.)

Poulet marine/Sweet Marinated Chicken
2-4 escalopes de poulet/2-4 chicken breasts
4 gousses d'ail emincees/4 cloves minced garlic
65 ml. de jus de citron vert/1/4 c. lime juice
125 ml. d'huile d'olive/ 1/2 c. olive oil
30 ml. de jus de citron/ 1/8 c. lemon juice
30 ml. de miel/ 1/8 c. honey
sel et poivre/salt and pepper to taste

Melangez tous les ingredients tout ensemble avec le poulet et mettez au frigo pendant une heure. Apres, je mets sur 200 celsius au four et ca prend p-e a peu pres (je dirais) 30-40 minutes. Franchement, je regarde pour savoir et chaque fois je fais jamais attention.

Mix all ingredients together with the chicken and put in the fridge to marinate for an hour. Next, I can't really tell you what temp or the amount of time as I don't really pay attention. I would guess maybe 325 for 30-40 mins. Just keep an eye on the chicken and all should be fine!(I hope at least:)

Anyways, I totally love this recipe because it's so simple and it's things I always have in my house. I end up making it pretty often, actually. A tip is that if you don't have lime juice, you can replace that portion with lemon juice and it will still be delish. Happy cooking/eating!!!

Aucun commentaire: