1) The photos in the last post are from: Avignon, Marseille, Nimes and Bordeaux.
2) Last week I fell in love with a cute, lime green, light jacket that was matched with a white shirt with pretty delicate flowers on it. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was a man's coat.
3) CCL(aka Crazy Cat Lady) came by last night at 10:30 PM to ask me to translate 2 words, one of which she already knew.
4) When helping a 6 year old student color in his bonhomme's outfit, I got told that putting red and orange together was, in fact, du n'importe quoi. Exsqueeze me? Baking Powder? Are you 6 or 16?
5) NKOTB(or New Kids on the Block for those of us in the know) is planning a reunion tour and have even recorded new music together. I think they're approximately 100 years old now, but hey, maybe they've still got it! I met Jordan Knight...when I was in college aka wayyyy after they were popular and even still a few years after he had released a single as a solo artist.
The photo quiz was kind of a bust, I think I made it too hard. But, you guys should definitely be able to figure this one out. I am sadly quite predictable. So, go for it!